Saturday, February 12, 2005

Stupid Cupid....!!!!

Valentine's Day is almost there and here I am sitting and thinking then when am I really gonna have a proper blast on Valentines. Every passing year I think that next year ill definitely be celebrating this day and the same old story continues...i just land up thinking..hehehe!!!!
Though i think that if i meet someone special on a a particular day then i wud land up celebrating that day as our Valentines Day and not Feb 14th..:p!! But all said and done this is the day 4 all the people going around...the "love is is surely in the air" and everyone starts getting the hang of it. This is the day when gifts and cards are given, dates are planned and candlelights are in full swing. It is the day when someone makes u feel that extra bit special. So heres wishing all my friends (both single and those who are going around) a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
As for me i think ill really wait till Stupid Cupid finally decides 2 strike the arrow on me...;) No hurries whatsoever cos after all sabr ka fal meetha hota hai..:p!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home