Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Seem and Nandu...

Two of my good friends sharing their birthday today and it just seemed appropriate that I send them the warmest wishes on this blog. Both of them share the number 19 which coincidentally happens to be my number to...:p and there are hardly any similarities between me and them (though a discussion is pending on this with someone..;)!!) So i have come to the conclusion that maybe the month also matters..hehehe!!!
But anyways a "VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEEM AND NANDU"!!!
Seem (Seema) is a friend of mine from engineering days. My practical partner for 2 years (i.e 4 sems) which i must confess would not have been easy at times..:-) but I have had a great time with her, bugging her to the core most of the times and also playing countless pranks on her. I have also taught her a lot of things..hehe...details which i dont wanna disclose here but lets just say, made her more aware of certain things in life...;)!! Its reely nice that shes also workin in Mumbai now...so its nice to catch up with her often. So Seem all I can say is that may all your wishes come true and just be happy always cos u deserve that!!!

Advice: Seem...grow up and please get some brains (common sense waale)!!!!
Gift: Graphical User Interface (GUI...believe me u gonna get this..so be prepared...2005 is gonna be dhamaakedaar 4 u!!!)

Nandu....a friend from school....so it reely feels like ages since i know him. Played a lot of pranks on him and with him in skool !!! All I can say abt him is he is unique (in all ways)..so its really difficult to write something about him. It almost seems like he is in his own world most of the times..:-)!! So now may all his further dreams after IIT come true is what i can wish for.

Advice: Hmm..hmm....tough one...;)!!!
Gift: A DVD of "Hum Tum" for sure!!!!!


So since i have dedicated a post now 4 the bday people..so this indicates that im surely waiting for the call for a treat from each of u...:D..!!!! Bye 4 now...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey deeps, thanks for the such warm wishes.
I just wanna to say that I willbe the first girl on this earth who is so much scared of the gift that you r gonna to give me.
Seem

5:51 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

Hehe..ya absolutely..its gonna b a rockin GUI..:D!!!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home