Monday, January 03, 2005

Form Filling....

The rate at which i am filling up admission forms every second day is leading me to think that form filling has been my passion, my hobby...i dunno since how long!! I almost feel like prodigal college admission form filler and now i can almost fill any damn form thats given to me. In the process i almost feel like an artist of very high calibre too because one has to take care of which part of the form has to be filled in pencil, which in black ink and which in blue ink!!! It almost seems like a neverending process. Apart from this one also needs to photocopy some ten things along with each form which is like the added bonus in this hobby of mine and then it also needs the final rubber stamp..what they call as the attestation process. In this whole routine I also feel that even my English skills are being checked because certain things are supposed to be filled in capitals and certain in small letters and so on....thank god that I have a sound English base...phew!!!!
For those of who you who wondering whether its really that tiring as I am making it out to be.....believe me it is....especially when I almost have to fill up 2 "whole" forms every single day ;) and for those who still dont believe me....please gimme a break cos i need to crib about this monotonous routine and the blog is the perfect place to crib...:-)!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

haha, enjoy.. sabar ka phal meetha hota hain!!

6:09 AM  
Blogger PIV said...

Just hang in there. This form filling process can be pretty tiring. :) Not so long ago I had to do something similar.. :p forms, bureaucracy .. the works. :p

11:03 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

Wow...looks like form fillin has been a pretty famous hobby that i was unaware of till recent times..:-) Thanx arul and soray 4 the encouragement and understanding the cribbin..:D!!

And Lara...thanx 4 droppin by...i guess we jus have to hang in there!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

Hehe..thanx hemanshu...and ya..patience is a lil less in me...but still will try..:D!!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home