Saturday, January 15, 2005

Take A Breath...

In the neverending hustle bustle of life
its time for me to take a stop,
time to take a breath...
So many paths trodden,
so many paths yet to come..
Its the walk of life.

I look behind me
All I can see are a trail of footprints
that do no seem to cease and look
firmly entrenched in the sands of time..

Its a journey...
There are experiences, there are people
both woven intricately
in the threads of life....
Threads that are colourful,
threads that are black and white,
each defining some unforgettable moment....

Its time for me to take a breath
Decide to sit and ponder upon the past
or look towards the future...
But the best thing is to think about the present
and blend each day into a
memorable fabric of
yesterday, today and tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home