Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Walk Along The Shores....

Its a dreamy night
I hear the waves on the beach
making a sound
almost as if someone is beckoning me..
Its a feeling, an absolute and calm feeling...
I turn around but I see noone...

The bustling wind breezes through my hair
I clasp my hands as I
feel a slight shiver run through me
Its almost as if someone wants to embrace me..
I hear a soothing voice ask me..
"Can I walk along with you?"

This time I dare not turn around
and spoil that moment that I am feeling..

Waves splattered beneath my feet
I see sand castles made by children
which are still intact despite the high tide
And I just know that I have someone
walking with me and there's just
meaningful silence between us....
And the walk continues
slowly yet surely.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home