Thursday, January 20, 2005

Theory of Relativity.....

Everything in this world is relative at some point ....i guess. Theres a condition attached to each and everything. You are this only if you do this, you will get this only if you do this, you did this means you meant this....all such factors really bog me down. I guess i expect a certain level of unconditionality to things which i dont think can happen....now i think even love cannot be called unconditional. There are expectations in everything and anything, which when go out of hand becomes difficult to manage. This coupled with the eternal time constraints almost makes me feel as if a whole load of weight has fallen on my shoulders and ill almost crumble. By now I am so used to this process that i think that any amount of relativity is also not gonna bother me. I really do care a damn...!!

Message to all:
If u can't encourage someone, dont encourage....but dont discourage at least!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger PIV said...

just hang in there :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger Alap Ghosh said...

:) We know you do care .... i hope you know so too :)

3:55 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Power: I think I saw this comment pretty late....but hey thanx for dropping by!!!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home