Monday, February 14, 2005

Yay......50 posts old!!!

Well i just suddenly happened to notice that I have actually managed to write 50 posts successfully..:D!!! This surely calls for a toast and a standing ovation..:p..thank you thank you!!! To be honest when i entered the blog world...i really didnt think that i would continue to post for long. So 50 posts does sound good.
Thanks to all my readers who do take time to read my blog. A big thanks to people who actually comment..that sure does keep me going. And an even bigger thanks to people who appreciate my kind of writing...:D!!! Each little thing makes me feel worthwile!!!!
Right now the 3-digit figure of post number 100 looks far off but be sure that ill be around!!!

Once again, thank you all very much..:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashish Vora said...

Congrats............ :)
Keep up the good work

10:33 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

Thanx Ashish..:)

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey deeps ...Big Congrats!!!!Thre cheers to deeps from my side...
Hip Hip Hurray...:-)....!!!-seem

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home