Sunday, January 02, 2005

Hi 2005......

Yes it does feel great to be writing the first post in the New Year!!! Blogging has definitely been a welcome break from the daily monotonous schedules that i happen to have everyday. And i also love writing, so blogging gives me a perfect way to unwind myself.
My new year started off well. Had a nice time with alll my friends......actually friends from school. It has surprised many a people that I am still in touch with my school friends...but all I can say from my experience its just something like wine..."the older....the better it gets". Its just a different feeling when carefree moments are spent with them...times enjoyed, times laughed upon and they land up as memorable moments. And at the end of the day you just realise how lucky you are to have such friends. And thats why I knw that theyll always be my "amis4ever"!!
Apart from that no New Year resolutions for me as i dont believe in them. I feel then it becomes a binding kind of thing that just because its your new year resolution you land up not doing that thing even if sometimes if you are tempted to do a thing that you have supposedly left. I think that if one has to leave a particular thing or not do something then that thing can be done anytime..it is not necessary that it has to be the first day of the year.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i know how lucky u r to av a friend like me.....u don't need to mention tat ... just keep feelin lucky !!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Calvin said...

hey, Happy New Year :-)

10:07 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

I knw Phal...I do reely feel lucky...but how abt sayin sumthin like vice versa also...;)??
Happy New Yr 2 u 2 Soray and nice 2 knw that u had a great time on ur bday..:-)

9:04 PM  
Blogger PIV said...

Someone's commenting again, are they :p Well deeps she does show her appreciation by gracing ur blog with her comments.. Hmmm... wat can i say.. someone IS exercising a lot ;)

11:47 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

Huh...exercising who..what..when where...updates pls?? Enlighten??
Ya as long as she commentin i think i shud b happy else dunno ven shell land up doin one of her long call visits to patients..:-)!!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home