Saturday, May 07, 2005

Happy Mothers Day........

Dear Mom,

I don't know how much time I hardly take to think or say how much you mean to me. But today it is your day and I wanted to wish you "Happy Mothers Day". Ever since I remember your only thoughts, directly or indirectly has been for me to be happy, for providing me with everything that I need and to just make sure I am alright. Little did I understand then how much have I imbibed from you just by watching you. Things like managing work and home efficiently, patience at the right times, silence at the right times are all qualities that I have watched you and learnt. You are the one who had taught me that thers always more pleasure in giving than receiving. Though everyone around have constantly labeled me as "Dad's photocopy" because of his height, he being an extrovert etc...but I know certain things which keep me grounded are the things that I have learnt from you. My irritations, my frustrations, my failures...you have braved them all and I have seen how much you have gone through in each and evry stage with sheer will power. In a few years, I dont know where I'll be but be rest assured that I'll be there for you whenver, wherever and however. Today I'm proud to be known as your daugther and I'm also waiting for the day when you'll be known as my mom and that day I'll show you this post of mine......

Lots of luv,
Deepa

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers in the world. Not many of us really appreciate what you do but believe me, each and every one of us at the end of the day wants to....

3 Comments:

Blogger anubhav said...

hmm i miss mom too...will go home in few days..

9:14 AM  
Blogger a_beautifulmind said...

I miss my MOM too.....:-(
Called up her twice...can't go & hug her...
Even I was going to post for her now you have posted for all mom's in the world, so i won't.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Nikhil said...

Came here thru Anubhav's blog..

have been away from home for the last five months...and your post....all those memories flooded my mind..

real nice one...

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home