Thursday, April 28, 2005

Brain-jammed...!!

Ever since work has started i think that the impulses which run to my brain are working overtime!! And when its the end of the day, my brain is jammed...as in no place to store new work for that day...:p You are just waiting to get off the office because one is completely saturated. And what better thing to enhance this brain jam at the end of the day when you see your senior's mail in the inbox!!!

Now, today thats exactly what happened to me. I was just leaving and I saw his mail.

The subject was
"rahul and tripti to be fixed on wed may 2nd"

I opened the mail and there was nothing written in the body of the mail. Now the most obvious thing, which struck me later was this would be scheduling for an interview..:p Now in this brain-jammed mode that really doesnt strike and least of all ,to me...but my brain runs in jet speed trying to overtake brain jams...

So i buzz him on intercom and tell him

Me: Rajesh, I think you have sent me the wrong mail
Senior: Huh???
Me: Ya i think you have forwarded someones marriage invitation or engagement invitation to me. Who Rahul? Who Trupti?? (just look at the subject words too...not my fault....;)..)
Senior: They are your candidates..and then he tells me their surnames and starts laughing.
Me: huh..huh...oh ya..oh ok....oh sorry...(as in all the words in the world I could mumble to hide my foolishness were uttered by me)

And then I hung up, sat calmly, thought that I just have to do something like this everytime, started laughing and left for the day. So I have decided not to do overtaking from now and I'm planning to install some kind of software in my brain which would just beep of in my mind everytime when I am about to do such great things:p Something with signals like "dumb dumb dumb" and "smart smart smart"!! And that especially cos my brain works on Slow Access Protocol (SAP) which makes me a certified SAP consultant...:D!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger a_beautifulmind said...

Hi da,
>> Software with signals like "dumb dumb dumb" and "smart smart smart"!!

Great!
I'm Thinking if at all my brain could also have such signals.ROTFL!!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waah...deeps.....I was laughing for 15 mins continuously....ab to sudhar yaar..!!
- Seem

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home