Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Eating we sat, sleeping we fell..!!!

Yesterday during lunch everyone in office suddenly felt like eating different food varieties. The reason for this being everyone was bored of the usual roti-sabzi thing. And all of us happen to be of different languages, so obviously the eatable varieties differ..:p
So today it started with me and I had taken tamarind rice which had turned out awesome, along with some paapad and home-made pickle. The entire office loved it and thankfully, I had taken quite a lot..so there was no shortage. Actually I should thank my granny for that cos shes really an expert...i just know to eat..:p Oh ya of course I carried it to the office too..:p So many people have asked me to get the recipe written tomorrow. Hopefully I shouldnt forget cos many of them want to try it at home over the weekend..:D!!!
Now each one is gonna get something this week and my turn is over today..:p From tomorrow I just have to eat and eat...:D

Tomorrow....menu is idli-sambhar and medu vada
Thurs....puran poli and aloo paratha
Fri....pav bhaaji and pulao
Sat..sandwiches and cutlets(cos its half day)

So its gonna be a freaking eating week..:D Oh ya and after that god knows what work happens..its just the post-lunch effect which is to doze off plus the weather too is horrible. And so "eating we sat and sleeping we fell"!!! Wow..what unity na....:D!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger anubhav said...

i am 'j'...

my mess food is really mess'y'...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, arent u gonna put the recipe on the blog?? (Khana to nai mila, kuch to do!)

10:24 AM  
Blogger shub said...

*drool*
*drool*
*drool*
!!!!
lucky devil!

10:11 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Anubhav:Mess food..i can understand..:p!!

@Sudhir: Will post the recipe soon..:-)

@Shub: Hahaha....sum1 ate brownies alone..;)

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home