Monday, April 25, 2005

My CQ Hacked....!!!

This is to inform everyone that my Creative Quotient(CQ) has been hacked..:o!!! A very weird coincidence happened today!!

It was 7.00 a.m in the morning. The newspaper landed on my doorstep. And generally the first thing that I read is Bombay Times(which is the city supplement that comes along with Times of India here).And the pic which adorns today's supplement is the glimpse of " Kutting With Karan" which is a 4-episode special to be telecast on MTV tonight!!! And I was like so at last the tea idea too got hacked..:p!!
And the conicidence doesn't stop there..:p!!! I had always imagined that if at all I host a live show of Tea With Deeps ever it'll be a dhaba or a tapri backdrop and I'll give a tea kettle as a souvenir for each guest who comes on my show!!!
And lo behold what I see today in the pic is Cyrus Broacha giving a tea kettle to Karan Johar and it is a tapri backdrop..:o!!!

Now either me and the scriptwriter of this show are too much of the "like minds think alike" kinds or my CQ has been hacked...:o!!! Now I'll have to upgrade my CQ version...;)

Hey, but for once I can say I was original this time..:D!! What say...;)??????

2 Comments:

Blogger shub said...

muhahahahahaha!!! put copyrights on ur blog....so u can sure anyone who lifts ur ideas from now on ;o)

10:05 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Shub: copyrights cud mean right to copyin..:p
So ill put "copynotrights"..;)

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home