Saturday, April 23, 2005

Colour - Full or Colour - Fool???

Dumbness and me have to go hand in hand. So I don't think anyone is going to be surprised if I say that I have become a "colour fool" or should I say "colour full"!! I think I have reached the saturation point with respect to the colourful world around me..:p And the incidents of the past few days have been just reasserting this fact to me.

1) I had given clothes for ironing which I had to collect while returning from work. And it had been 3 days since I had given it, so I didnt even remember how many clothes I had given. I just remembered that it was a green salwar-kameez. So I went to the shop and then the dialogue went like :
He: colour kaunsa tha?
Me: green
He: hara na?
Me: Nahi green...peela..:o!!
He: Achcha peela rukiye...

And then after 5 mins of searching he tells me par madam green tho hara hota hai na...I think upon that and then it struck me and I'm like oh haan sorry...hara hara!! Felt so embarassed for making him search and also understood why literacy is important..it helps...especially when the opposite person is as colour-blank as me..:o!!

2) My building has been recently whitewashed and there's a lot of dust in the house because of this. I have been waiting for this whitewashing to get over. So now my building is like light cream in colour and previously it was grey. Ours was the first building to get whitewashed and so the rest of the bulidings are still grey. Yesterday while returning I came to my building, saw the colour, decided that this was not my buliding colour and went to the next building..:o If I couldn't notice this new colour...guess I'm on the last stages of colour blindness..:o

Now in this colourfull world around me I have still managed to become a colour fool!!! Its almost like a colour TV has become black and white..:( All dumb incidents have been happening around colours..:p

Moral of this post..
"Main aur mera tubelight dimaag aksar aise rangraliyan karte rehte hain!!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger d4u said...

Hmm..true!!!
Thanx 4 dropping by..:-)

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kya deeps....tune toh heights hi kar di....chalo koi toh hai mera vaaris...;-)..!!!
Seem

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home