Friday, April 22, 2005

Caller Tunes...

Well I have been having Orange connection with me for the past 4 months and I also know that caller tunes are available but laziness and procrastination made me download it only today...:p!! Now whenever I call up some candidate from work they have some or the other ringtone playing and that made me realise that these tunes have actually become that common!! So I thought that finally I should also jump into the caller tune bandwagon...but then the dilemma doesnt stop there, does it..:p!!!
The incredible question was as to which tune to choose... and you have this voice recording thing which detects what you are saying and goes forward. And then I was going through the song options...

1)Saiyan Dil mein Aana Re...decided against it cos in case if my granny calls...she'll faint..:p

2)Shikdum....From Dhoom...If my mom heard the first line of "Koi nahi hai kamre mein"...she would have got nightmares...:p

3) Agar Tum Mil Jaayo..from the latest release Zehar...thats a nice tune but that doesnt give the chill effect!!

So I finally decided on "Gela Gela" and now I'm feeling that me in the "caller tune" category..:D!! And the story doesnt end there...So I had to call this toll-free number and actually recite the whole stuff...So I was like first "Caller Tunes" and then I'm going on like " Bollywood songs..Bollywood songs."..shouted 3-4 times....its still playing the same recorded message. Then I realised that I had to tell "Bollywood hits":p!!! And thus the saga of suuceesful caller tune downloading ends..:D

So now since I have taken so much efforts it would be nice if you people give me missed calls and listen to my new tune..:D..:p!!! Its after all a tune for the caller!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone else also has a problem with this caller tunes business. I wanted to record one just for my daughters number but then it turned out to be darned expensive. 15 rupees to d/l ( and its a pain identifying the song you really want and bpl charges 4 bucks to get to the 666 number) and then i have to shell out 30 bucks every month for it...i love my daughter but to spend that much just for the occassional calls she makes on my cell is way too much !

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home