Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!

"Dad"....the simplicity of this palindrome hides beneath itself the massive essence of this word. For me my Dad has always been a symbol of courage, faith and support. Someone whom I unconsciously look up to, a vivid remembrance of his smiling face right from childhood which made me feel that all worries will just run off. As I grew up, some differences do crop up but theres a sense of his unflinching support somewhere at the back of my mind. That support gives me the strength to move ahead. So 2day special birthday wishes are on a roll 4 dad..:)
Sunday went as usual...lazing around and sleeping away to glory. Its really one of the blessed days of the week!!!! Cooked some dishes for Dad and he was plesantly surprised..:) And thanks to my lucky stars it was eatable 2...:) Watched some latest new Hindi film songs trailers..no interesting songs this week but there was this English song which I saw called "Come To Party" by Shania Twain and Paul McGrath...liked the song and video....some nice change!!
Hope the coming week runs off soon cos i have Diwali shopping to catch up on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home