Tuesday, October 26, 2004

At Crossroads.......

Well i guess my blog has started to become a weekly one and as usual i have no excuses whatsoever. I just lose track of how time flies by....and this time the journey has been like a walk, lost in the woods. I am just walking .....there are small pebbles on the way , big boulders on the sides ,birds fluttering by,the stream water making gurgling sounds.....and I am just trudging along admiring the nature, avoiding the minor obstacles and carrying on undeterred. I am in search of a road nearby from where i can get a lift perhaps......
On the way I see some birds building their nests, spiders spinning their webs, rabbits running away playfully, monkeys swinging from tree to tree and making faces, a lion eating its prey, an eagle swooshing by picking up the same prey and flying off its majestic flight....i observe these natural things, i ponder and move ahead. Why do i see an uncanny similarity between each of these actions and to the different kind of people one sees in life???
Suddenly I see a small pathway branching out into a road. I am there....but its a junction now..its a crossroad!! I have to halt....I have to think which way to go.....I have to decide calmly and also rely on my gut instinct to a certain extent. But luckily i get a lift till the next junction.....some people tell me that there are multiple routes to reach my destination....they drop me till the nearest place from where I can proceed with my journey ahead since they are going in a different route. But then there again theres another crossroad. I realise that at some point I have to choose a route because everytime I cant keep getting lifts nor can i keep waiting for them. I have chosen a route with the hope that this will lead to the place where I want to go..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home