Friday, October 01, 2004

Another day rolls by.......

Have to start with the absolutely yummmmmmmmy cake that i was looking forward to in my last post. The September birthday celebrations of office colleagues went off pretty welll and as usual it was fun,singing,games and of course hogging...:-) This time around it was a black forest cake of 3 kgs with red cherries and looked amazin......and on top of that it seemed like an impending wait for the cake to b cut. Then there was chaat(sev-puri,ragda pattice kinds) which i freak out on and of course the number of helpings that i sneaked in 4 each of these.....me so proud of myself..;)
There were random songs sung by ppl. It was complete national integration with Marathi,Bengali,Hindi songs and a lil bit of English 2. The background score on the casio came out really well and supplemented the song renditions beautifully. It was mainly old Hindi songs like Jaanejaan,Roop Tera Mastana,Sach Keh Raha hai Deewana and Chura Liya(sung by me partly....well Shruts.....tat bit of info was just 4 u....its reely time 4 u take my autograph and ya the whole office was subjected to this cacophony as u mention it.....get bak 2 me on this..;)..) Was reely a well-deserved break from coding!!
Phal..thanx 4 certifying my blog-writin....dont worry....ill keep writin interestin stuff 4 u.....;)
As far as the general news goes...well it seems Kerry is leading after the first round of debates...hmm. Maharashtra Assembly elections r up on Oct 13th..though me least interested in politics...(this news is just 4 Phal cos shes now more than 18..;) and since she doesnt find time 2 read newspapers...hehehe!) .Sachin has been named in the Test squad 4 the 1st 2 Test matches...thats sum solace!! A drug 4 arthritis called Roffib or Rofitax has been banned in US cos of adverse effects like heart attacks and its found that it is still available in the Indian markets.....looks like a pretty common drug..dunno much..wud like my medical friends 2 take up from there..(hari,sangi.,anyone..:-))
Have a nice weekend...adios!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food, Mmmmmmmmm!
You got me hungry girl!
Well I don't know what to say anymore about your singing Deeps. The comment posted after my last comment was a shocker to say the least. To think that your singing is appreciated, let alone endured, is incredulous to someone whose ears were threatening to sue her back in JC.
Well, so I guess I'll will spare you of the disparaging remarks, though I'll draw the line at the autograph bit. Don't push it Deeps.
And you're the newswoman now? What gives?

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home