Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Bangy Nerves!!!

Well its been quite sumtime since my last post.....im even short of excuses now...but its "THE" eternal excuse of no time. Works been reely keepin me busy off late and me goin nuts..simple..hehehehe!!(as if i wasnt enuff nuts already...;))
So at last the 1st Test begins 2day in Bangy but i av 2 make do bith online scores and refreshin the scores page 'n' number of times especially ven Sehwag is cracklin away or Ganguly hittin a six or Pathan takin wickets. The thrill is just mind-blowin!!!!! Keepin my fingers crossed and my typical cheer 4 the Indian team.....YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...DO WELL!!!!! Lee is lookin kool as usual and seems hes bowled over by Zinta...:-)
Rest is goin on as usual...trudgin along...me game as long as the path opens gradually and hoping tat its a safe and smooth journey...:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home