Friday, September 24, 2004

The Quest....

Yesterday is already a dream
And tommorrow is only a hope
But today well-lived makes yesterday a dream of happiness
and tommorrow a vision of hope...
As each day passes i am more certain of the fact that my quest for the unknown has not ceased. Sometimes this quest is purely fascinating, sometimes its the urge to know the unknown, sometimes its pure irritation that why cant things be seen in my way and sometimes its wondering as to if i should give a thought to what others think....... All in all its one mind-boggling crossword that i have to solve.....the only things which seem to be missing are the "down" and "across" clues to help me solve it. But the fact is the clues are right there within me..primarily being keeping up the hope and faith in me...the inner strength beckons me and assits me one more time...yet again. The words in the crossword just fall into place but one needs alphabets to make meaningful words and there lies the gist.......alphabets are the same...but words may differ...and similarly things are the same...perceptions might differ. And tommorrow is yet another day.......time for the next crossword to arrive at my doorstep...and u bet me ready for it..clues or no clues!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya,Words are same but Perceptions are different.Isliye toh conflicts hote hai.But if u know about each others perception(that means if u care about others)toh conflicts bhi door ho jaate hai.This is good u r writing this.Keep it up.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...buddy thts pretty senti....
dont be senti...veyr often...!!!
GOOD ONE LIKED IT

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home