Wednesday, September 29, 2004

"Elbow"ing it out......

Well the Aussies have arrived in India and the series promises to be an exciting one. I just hope that Sachin gets back on the field as soon as possible cos its really a treat to watch the Tendlya-Warney dual. But Sachin should have got a "cricket" elbow and not a "tennis" one...;) (Ok..that was a sad PJ.....but still a genuine doubt..hehehe!!)
The newspapers also caught me reading about the life bans on women Indian weightlifters but wat stunned me was that the officials werent sacked. And I'm sure the court cases against this decision will also go on for life....all thanks to the trustworthy Indian legal system!!!!
At last I met up with Hari.....all thanx to her singing skills again...;) but she was reely surprised to see me early in the morn.....felt nice and did some usual catching up with her. Hogged on some delicious grilled sandwiches, sev-puri(our favourite....i reely do miss my sev-puri days with Hari), bakri with equally tasty chutney, laddoos....prepared by her aunt and that to all within half an hr!!!...(Shruts..hope u faint after readin this...hehehehe!!)
Nice to know that at last both Nam and Seem managed quite a bit of shopping and since Nam followed my instructions so obediently....now me also planning to open a boutique kind of thing...actually wonderin what would the brand name be......suggestions are welcome everyone....
...?????? Well Nam a special message out 2 u...."Rock Athena...;) and make me proud of ya...;)
Caught up with Maiths 2 and struck a deal with her on her home-made pizzas.....and me reely planning 2 not let that deal go waste...though she was kind enough to tell that the deal is open anytime and according 2 my convenience....:-) Will surely make it soon Maiths!!!
Today we have the September Bday Celebration in office and me as usual waiting for the yummmmmmy cake.....more about that in my next post!!!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in heaven's name is bakri?

You keep mentioning Hari. Was she in Pune?
I hope we're talking about the same Hari.

-Shru

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home