Friday, September 17, 2004

"Lord"ing it on the home front!!!

Well....its tat time of the yr again. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to one and all!! And this time its arrived on the weekend...so really felt nice 2 get the puja done peacefully with no work pressures. In the busy lives that we all lead 2day, i feel that i end up praying more as a routine than to actually think and thank God 4 everything. I think such festivals just enable me 2 do that.
So we bought the idol at home,performed puja early in the mornin and now after the puja is over....and with the soothing fragrance of the incense sticks......i get a serene feeling of being at peace with myself. Just giving an indication to me to "KEEP UP THE FAITH" in myself !!! I prayed for each and evry1 i knew....let evry1s wishes come true is all i can sincerely hope 4!!
Today surprisingly,inspite of it being a weekend, i didnt crib of gettin up early....cos me just feeling nice 2day.
Well.....i hope certain ppl are at peace now tat i updated my blog...hehee....will try 2 write more regularly cos as arul's friend soray put it "set free the writer in u".....sounded a valid point somewhere cos i hardly find time 2 write and this is just a good way of penning my thoughts!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

hi thr..

good to see u in the blogging world :-))

saurabh!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home