Saturday, September 18, 2004

Dosas and Cricket...!!!

Hmm....what a Sunday to roll off!!! I guess the cricket fever is really catching up with everyone and looks like even my mom was not left far behind in this. In the Morning as soon as i got up she threw a googly at me by giving me certain absolutely mindblowing options like either making the rangoli or the dosas!!! I was almost gonna be bowled out....but me decided to give it a shot...and tat 2 with no dosa practice for almost 2 months now..hehehehee!!
My mom cant be entirely blamed either cos i literally live like a lodge on weekdays..;) But dosa making didnt turn out 2 b a difficult pitch 2 bat on..after all....its just following certain basics and the dosas turned out 2 b white,crispy and yummy!!!! Gathered up sum compliments....only difference being that there was no award in this match.
So i hope tat the Indian team take some inspiration from me...;) JUST STICK 2 THE BASICS guys.......Im sure ull do well!!! So im just hoping that they put up a good fight and dont fall like a pack of cards...cos off late the Indian scorecard looks like a phone number...all scores being with single digits.
Well caught up on Dhoom yday in parts......it was pretty ok!! Nice bikes, smart leather jackets and of course...an awesome English version of the title song!!!
Arul..nice 2 knw tat u feeling better!!Take care..


Tats it 4 now...adios!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home