Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Aussiezed....!!!

Well......at last 4 a change the result which everyone wanted was achieved..i guess.....Aussies losing to the English and that too even after a decent score of 259 was unbelievable. But i guess with the Aussies tourin us in the near future.....this should be happy news for Indians. Though i know that every game in cricket is a new game...and its a new day...but doesnt matter in being a little optimistic and slightly over-enthusiaistic 4 the Indian team!!!
My work went pretty ok..got quite an amount of codin done. Was troublin Seem online with sum queries on JSP.....she has a lot of patience and was kind enough to attend to my doubts. Thanx Seem..:-) Chatted with Nam 2....dunno when im gonna get her treat......?????!!
Left a little early from office to avoid the traffic...and the bus journey bak home was reely eventful!!! I forgot to buy the ticket.........and managed 2 get down the bus unnoticed. I knw people who know me wont b surprised but i dunno where i was 2day. I was so immersed in my own thoughts.....dont even know what was so important.....was thinking about ganpati visarjan.....then Britney and Federline's marriage...hehehe and of course the BAB updates. Shruts..dunno wat i wud do without those updates of urs...;)
And the bus journey got me hummin.....
Tanha dil...Tanha safar
Dhoondhe tujhe phir kyun nazar....



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the saga with the bus continues doesnt it ;) I think u need to be in bby for ur nazar to finally catch the one jisko woh dhoondh raha hai ;)

So has hari reached pune? Say hi :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home