Saturday, June 03, 2006

Short Template Life...

As it is visible, I decided to go for a template change in a month. The reason being, I myself didnt. like the previous template too much and had been deciding to change from day one, but then I had put in so much efforts for making it that I decided that I should stick with that for a while. But then today I got a call saying that it was not readable also and it being a holiday for me today, decided to do the honours today. This is a leap from a sudden flashy look to a "plain jane" look. Nothing to do with my moods..jus that I hope to stick with this for some time. And there such a lotta things Im concentrating on right now that blog template change would be the last thing on my mind for sometime to come. So do lemme know now if it is visible as in the font and all?? Cos the main aim is the blog should be readable...

3 Comments:

Blogger phatichar said...

Nice... :) but the table below looks outta place. Oh well, in time, I guess...

10:06 PM  
Blogger scorpio said...

Nice blog... the bit about comic books does ring several bells.. one graduated from Classics illustrated and Amar Chitra katha to Mad Magazine ...

10:04 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Ramana: Thanx:) Ya in time;)

@scorpio: Thanx 4 droppin by:)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home