Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Very First Poem...

I was cleaning my comp and was deleting the unwanted files when suddenly I came across this first poem of mine which I had written 3 years ago. I didn't even remember that I had stored it in my comp in the first place. For my first attempt to write a poem, for its rawness, for its simplicity(cos it doesnt even sound like a poem, its like a narration)..this piece of writing will always remain special to me....

A bright new day begins
The sun rays shine through my window
I awaken with a glow on my face
Its time for me fit into the day's pace.

Hustling and bustling
I rush off to college
With the feeling that
"Its a long day ahead"
which is a big disadvantage.

As the clock strikes noon
its a desire to move on
With the rest of the day's chores behind
the glow on my face still remains ahead.

As evening arose
a cool wind breezed through my hair
Almost giving me an indication that someone's there
and the glow on my face just ascertained that fact

As bedtime neared
and i put away all my fears
I look back upon my day
in a rather interesting way
One thing that remains mysterious
is the glow which gave my face a different view
but the answer was quite simple
because i was thinkin about u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home