Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Harsh Reality...

I was returning from work today and generally I walk down to my place while coming back. Theres a small bridge which comes in between and beneath ir runs a sewage. I see a crowd of people there and also 2 police jeeps there. There are sum slums down the street but not on the main road. So i thought that either a brawl had taken place or sum1 had comitted suicide.
No..it was worse than that...a 7-day old baby had been tied in a sack vith limbs cut and thrown into the sewage. I saw the sack...stood rooted there for 1 min and continued my walk. I saw the sack but i dont think i cud av mustered the courage 2 see inside.

What do you call such parents?
What do u call such an act?
Is poverty a justification for everything?
Where are we heading?

It shatters me to even think about such a thing. For a moment fury besieged me but then what....after all reality bites.

1 Comments:

Blogger shub said...

:( :( :(
bad way to start the day!!!
pls put a warning in the title!! this isn't how i wanna start teh day :(
ppl....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home