Monday, April 04, 2005

(Phal+Fall) Weekend....

I had a mixed weekend this time around but at the end of it all I had an amazing time...:D!!! I had gone to spend the weekend at Phal's place and to actually help her to avoid using her usual trademark statements.:p!!! Leaving apart the lighter side, its always sumthin to spead time with ur skool frenz. We had gone to meet our Maths teacher who has retired now and talks about skool days only brought bak fond memories as usual..:)!!! Plus of course the variety tat I got 2 eat at Phal's place...all my walks are gonna go futile..:p!!! Well I actually learnt a certain thing from her too..;)!!!

Then the next part is I had a kool fall ven i was comin out of the station. I went dhoom..dhadaak..dhoom..down 5-6 steps. Gosh...i av got a speed breaker size bump on my elbow and of course me lookin black and blue too..:( I was jus sprayin myself and keepin ice. and so me became doubly kool..:p!!!

Today,being a mon it was hectic at work. And i totally agree with ppl who ver sayin tat mon shudnt b ther in the week only...;)!!

Last but not the least...best of luck Phal and thank u..:-)!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home