Monday, November 08, 2004

Shopping At Last.....

I have lost count of the number of times that i must have mentioned that i wanted to go shopping on this blog. I guess its been close to around one and a half months now and for people who read my blog..well theres good news at last....Yes I Shopped..:) :) The very fact that i shopped for 10 hrs would indicate that for how long it had been pending. I shopped 5 garments for me...so the time is not directly proportional to that.....in short..i didnt buy the entire shop..;)
It was family Diwali shopping this time..which of course meant shopping for everyone and since it was a Sunday the crowd was obviously vibrant and full of enthusiasm. We bought colourful diyas too which add a colourful effect to the entire surroundings. Then also halted at Music World..but found none of the new CDs interesting.
The transition from "workplace" to "workhome" has been very smooth and has still not struck much.. since its only just been my first day at home. But neways if one is prepared mentally then i guess there are no regrets.

Just a quote that i read somewhere...
"I could be bound in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space".
-William Shakespeare

1 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

good to hear you finally made it to your shopping trip! all the best with your transition!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home