Thursday, January 19, 2006

In my end is my beginning....

This post has to come to a stop...
About that there is no doubt at all...

This blog journey has been very interesting and its made me explore a lot of facets in me. It gave me time to get in touch with my creativity for which I was not getting any time. Writing has always been something dear to my heart and it will continue to remain so, but maybe somewhere else now, in a state of oblivion. This journey ends here and maybe in it lies a beginning somewhere which i'll have to search for.
Last but not the least, a blog is also made up of its readers. Thank you all for coming each day and sharing you views and thoughts with your comments and making this blog a hangout spot for at least some part of your day. Soon this blog will be in the section of dead blogs in your links and it would be like a dusty archive but nonetheless i hope the memories linger on and here's wishing the best to each one of you. Thanks and keep "living everyday to the fullest"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home