Monday, January 02, 2006

Exams and blah blah.....

The week that passed by has been one helluva week in the sense that it was almost looking like a neverending week after a certain stage for me. Exams dont help in creating a wee bit of interest in me anyways , but if you have 2 papers a day, its like "sone pe suhaaga". I used 2 land up studying for none of the exams the previous evening and in the morning I used 2 get tense and start making plans first as to how to score the minimum passing marks. Well this is all thanks to my engineering attitude which says the golden rule that "get the magical score of 40 to avoid a KT"!! Only thing in MBA, I realised that the magical score was 50...which didnt help in reducing my last minute stress even a bit:p And the icing on the cake this time was bad health because of the weather change and pollution in Mumbai. It was only sheer will power and some good wishes that helped me give my exams successfully and I'm thankful for that:) Anyways my exams went much better than expected and I am kinda relieved now:) This li'l break is kind of feeling weird and this is what I call as the post-exam syndrome or the book keeda:p See a book and you just want to read it:p Nah...just planning to catch in on my precious sleep and start doing something that I have been postponing for a while:p 2006 is gonna be decisive in more ways than one! More on that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home