Thursday, January 05, 2006

Exercising rainbow.......

At last the new year dawned and it was about time that I stuck to my exercising agenda that I had been dillydallying with for quite sometime now. Just making statements to friends, both online and offline that I would start it soon didn't help much:p They got so fed up that I think after sometime whenever that topic came up, they even stopped making comments:p And I told I would begin it in the new year and oh boy, what a start it has been!!!
The trainer is a lady in her mid-30s and she is so flexible that I'm ashamed of the laziness that has gotten into my body cos of the sedentary lifestyle and me taking my fitness for granted. Three sessions are over as of now and don't ask..its been too rigorous. I guess I should be fine by the end of 2 weeks. I have heard that people see stars in daylight sometimes, well I happen to see rainbows, constellations, dunno what not!! After the regime, I am completely dazed out and I'm like "main kahaan hoon" kinds as in the typical Bollywood movies:p The motivating factors around are defintely the crowd and the music that peps me up;) !!
Well as of now, I have gotten this far in takin the intiative to start exercising and I am sure that I'll continue cos I'm beginning to like it and I'm not gonna give up too soon for sure:) So wish me luck and I hope some people who had given up hope on me exercising are happy now;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home