Friday, October 14, 2005

JAVA ya Zeher...???

One of the interesting fwds that I got. This acts like an exact remembrance to my final year engg where our group was struggling with the project to be done using Java,JSPs and EJBs. It was an experience in itself and believe me at the beginning it actually felt like Zeher. My mom had actually stopped making beans sabzi at home because I was fed up when I intially couldn't deploy a bean.(EJB = Enhanced Java Beans) So this song is dedicated to all those "beanic" memories which taught me a lot:)

JAVA and J2EE song...

the woh lamhe song, in a new style:

Woh classes
woh objects
koi na jaane
the kaise applets
oh oh oh
interface
woh abstract classes
woh abstract classes......

woh classes..........

na main jaanu
na tu jaane
oh....
kaise the instances
koi na jaane
kahaan se yeh swing aayeee
AWT bhi sang laayi
khaffa ho gaye hum
barbaad ho gaye hum.......

woh classes.....

Data ke abstaraction se ..
server hil gaya,
Multithreading ke application se..
exception aa gaya.....

Kahaan se J2EE aayee
JSP bhi sang laayee
Khaffa ho gaye hum
Barbaad ho gaye hum........

woh classes................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home