Thursday, September 29, 2005

With or Without Power....

Nope...neither am I going to the gym or something nor am I some superwoman but I am powerful..no doubt about tat....looks like the meaning of power has just changed:p Well being powerful could be in terms of status or in terms of sheer muscle power but of late randomly people in college have asked me about power... I wear lenses to college but of late cos of my hectic schedule I happened to wear specs to college for some 4-5 days continuously...So here's a conversation that I had with one of my classmates...

Classmate (CM) : Hey deeps, hows u...
Me : Thanx...
CM : U have power....
Me : eh???
CM : Zero power??
Me : Wanna ladaofy panja??
CM : eh???
Me : U scared??
CM : Nope..and y ahould anyone be scared to ask someones eye power...
Me : ohhhhhhhh.........

And this conversation enlightened me as to power means eye power also:o!! So then in the day whenever anyone went power..i was like ya -1.25 in both eyes and that I used to wear lenses but I wear specs too and giving this explanation to the whole janta really made me powerless!!! Ways of power eh...;) ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home