Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Humanometer



There are a lot of things about human nature that intrigues me. Its a study in itself...even day-to-day observations can become a good guide by itself. Once of the facets of human nature that surprises me is the colour/colours that people don. They can broadly be classified as white with fewer colour variations, black and gray with a lot of variations. The figure is self-explanatory and in case the message is not conveyed i'll get back on that.

P.S: For people thinking that I really have a lot of time, yes...I did have a lot of time free today, or should I say made time to just get a lil creative:p

Oops...the text in the fig is not clear at all...so jus repeating myself...

1) White people occasionally don colors, generally nice and genuine.

2) Gray people always donnin colors, most dangerous cos u never knw what they mite spring on ya!

3) Black people, they know only one color, but they can don other colors sometimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home