Thursday, July 14, 2005

Boss, Yeh Sarkaar Jhakaas Hai...!!!

Before any conclusions are drawn, let me clarify that I am not talking of the Indian Government here:p!! I wouldn't use such a statement even in my wildest dreams then;)!! I am talking about the movie Sarkar which I happened to see today. Got a 3 hrs break from college and since this movie is only of 2 hrs duration, it was a perfect plan for everyone in college to catch up on our first movie together!! Though it is a serious movie, it was perfect for all of us to unwind. And with such excellent performances by Big B and chota B, it was worth watching definitely.
I dont know what else is left to be said about Big B. Yes, there have been better performances of his, but still his intensity is still remarkable. Silent terror is what he exhibits in this movie!! Yes, he has that stature that anyone sharing the screen with Big B looks overshadowed by his enigmatic screen presence.
Though its not fair to make comparisons but I think Abhishek is turning out to be the "lambi race ka ghoda" after all. He has arrived. He has shown a steady transformation in this movie which is really good. And he looks awesome in black too!!!

I just have one thing to tell him which also happens to be my favourite song these days is:

Here now here now, everybody put your hands up in the air now
here now here now everybody put your hands up in the air
uski aankhon mein baatein, baaton mein jadoo
jadoo mein kho gaye hum hogaye beqabu
i looked at you, you looked at meaur hogayi mushkil
and you became my destiny tuhi meri manzil
dus bahane karke legaye dil legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil legaye dil
dus bahane karke legaye dil..............

P.S to Abhishek Bachchan: Sirf ek bahaana chal jaayega, dus bahaane karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home