Thursday, July 07, 2005

A fun-filled week...!!

At the end of one week, I have started treating work as fun....seriously whats wrong with me:p!! But its been one helluva week in college. Lectures, assignments and presentations have started in full swing. The amazing part is tests are following too....2 tests on sat ...so its like I am completely free!!! The crowd is good and everyone is friendly, especially the seniors.
The seniors had organised a kind of icebreaker session for us in which they launched a program called as "Mitr- The Buddy System". This was basically devised by the HR students. They have asked us to play a game called as "Chris-Chringle" over a period of 15 days. Each person's name is written on a chit and each of us has to pick up a chit. We have to find out as much about the person through anonymous notes, dummy email ids or any other methods without disclosing our identity. Similarly someone would have picked up our name too. Its the perfect situation for a triangle...;) Its loads of fun actually if played in the right spirit!! And people, I am very sorry to inform you that neither has t h e person who I sent the chit hasn responded ye nor have I got a message:( Will keep you posted on that one:p!! Keepin my fingers crossed:D!!
Then yesterday we had the jam session between two divisions and our class lost in it but it was lots of fun. I won one round in that. I ha dto enact out the punch line.."Bisleri- Play Safe" plus we also had a lotta interesting sentences to jam about. Some examples are:
"Mere Do Anmol Ratan, Na Ram Na Lakhan"
"Dhoti for guys and choti for girls"
"Madam, I am your only Adam"
"Make hay while the sun shines....
Make love while the moon shines"!!

It was fun cheering all over again and the class unity was evident. I must say that our seniors are really approachable and sweet. They have guided us exactly how to go about things. Tomorrow we have "Junkyard Challenge" and "Treasure Hunt". More on that later. But I have taken part in Treasure Hunt ...let's see how that goes:p!!

My first presentation also got over. Six of us presented on a book called "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Covey. Its a must-read, just in case if anyone is interested. The presentation went ok...apart from some goofups in the coordination of slides. I guess its become a pretty long post now:p Just covering up on the delay;)!!!

P.S: For those who asked, the college is SIESCOMS, Nerul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home