Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Welcome Breaks......

Time has just flown by the fast few days. At last I felt that I got time to breathe and got to do some things that I have been thinking for sometime now or things that I was doing after ages. Short breaks are always welcome as they allow you to unwind, reinvent yourself and most of all gives us sometime off from the normal hectic and monotonous routines that each of us lead.
So the first thing I did was to pack my bags and come to Pune. Got to surf on my comp after such a long time and logon to YM anytime:p!! And that apart, my cousins also landed up from Delhi and its been a rollicking time so far. Shopping, eating, sleeping, playing are some of the activities forming my routine the past few days. Plus the added bonus of the amazing weather in the form of rains happened to be a reason in itself to celebrate and I landed up playing badminton in the rains like every year!!
Any form of break charters a change, be it temporary or permanent. And there are some choices that each of us makes during a change. Soem changes turn out to be effective, some not that much but what is important is to keep growing during each changing process and keep learning constantly. I know that there quite a few changes lined up ahead of me after this break and I am prepared for it..:-)
And the welcome break also brought about a change in blog template!! Not bad, eh??

4 Comments:

Blogger a_beautifulmind said...

Enjoy your vacation & recharge yourself before you take up the next challenge in life.
Your blog depicts you are very sweet at heart, wish you the best in life.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ektz said...

nice template deeps!!

seems you do not need my experties here :P ;)

enjoy your time,

Ektz.

9:02 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@a_beautifulmind: hehe..thanx!! Wow...u knw to blog read..;)

@Ektz: Hey thanx....gosh i feel like me template certified...:p!!!

4:46 AM  
Blogger anubhav said...

enjoy ur break..even i keep bunking my training now and then..:D

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home