Friday, July 01, 2005

First Three Days Of PG College Life.....

Its been one helluva three days and I just don't know how to describe it. If I can term it like days are running or time is flying, that would be an understatement....I should exactly term it as time is runnaflyin....by which I mean it is at speed that I have never thought of. Loads of work and lot of new subjects coupled with new perspectives have been an eye-opener for me in all ways.
The college crowd has been really kool and happening. I almost know my entire class by name and quite a few of them well. It is a nice blend of people with diverse backgrounds and its been good to hear their various experiences.
On the first day it was really funny , which must not at all be surprising by now, considering it was me:p There were 6 people who came and asked me sequentially if I had enrolled for PG (Post Graduation) since they wanted to know the classroom no. and I kept saying no all the 6 times because all the time I was thinking they were asking for Paying Guests and were searching for roommates:p!!! Ok I know it was dumb but hey, it was me ..so please understand and by the way it was logical too!!
Then there was the Director's speech which was very inspiring and after a long time I felt someone was making sense. A very interesting statement which he made was..
"You are in a rat race...and even if you win..you are still a rat...but try to become a cat, the only difference being..don't try to devour on them".

More about things in college later. Loaded with lots of presentations and assignments now. Will keep updating as and when time permits.

For people who are interested, I have started a new blog.The journey has begun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home