Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Interview Blues.....

A slight nervousness before an interview, especially when you know that the marks are going to be counted has always been there for me. Though I was confident about the GD and PI part, I wanted to get an idea as to what I was thinking was right or not. So to add to the interview blues, I wore a navy blue trousers and I smsed a friend to choose the colour of the top, pink or white as in I was utterly confused..:p So I decided to calm down and focus a bit..which worked wonders actually.
The GD went off pretty well and I was able to have my voice heard..:p Nice crowd in the GD too which was like an added advantage!!! Then was the PI which was pretty normal and I answered all the usual questions well but then comes what I call the grand finale. The panelists were actually sitting on a dais, which is the same place where I also had to sit and when i got up saying " thank you"...I completely forgot about it and dhadaaam I went again, which I think would be for the nth time in the past few months and fell down and dashed against the bench. Then actually nothing...same old ram kahaani...me getting bruised, kind professor gave me water, and then seeing how enthusiastically I got up...the panelists started laughing...:p!!!

Thank you everyone for your wishes..really meant a lot...:-)

5 Comments:

Blogger shub said...

:)
>:D<

9:42 PM  
Blogger Golden Words said...

So did u get the job or not?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

So what happened to the results? If it is yet to be announced then best of luck.

4:41 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Shub:Thanx..:-)

@Golden Words: It was not a job interview...:p It was the 2nd round after an exam actually.
Thanx 4 droppin by!!

@Baejaar: Thanx..:-)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Arunima said...

hope it didn't hurt much.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home