Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tea With Deeps-4!!!












Welcome to yet another "paarivarik" episode of Tea With Deeps!! Today I have with me the father-son duo of Vilasrao and Ritesh Deshmukh, the former having done major in acting and minor in politics and the latter having done major in politics and minor in acting!!

Dee: So Mr.Deshmukh, how does your second stint in power as CM of Maharashtra feel?

VD: Well, I feel like my "alliance" partners decided not to divorce me and stuck to me even after the probation period got over. And anyways Pawar has all the Power in Maharashtra.

RD: Oh yeah, just like Aftab has stuck with me...He's been my partner in "Masti"!!

Dee: So Ritesh you have started spelling your name differently with an extra 'i' (Riteish)..so no name change suggestions for Dad?

RD: Ya, I have been telling him to change it to Velasrao Deshmukh!!

VD: Thats real nice actually...I'll be known as CVM(Chief Vela Minister) instead of CM!!

Dee: So Mr.CM..Mumbai as the next Shanghai....how do you explain your vision?

VD: Well, I have long-sightedness and I also have a lotta "power" in my eyes and so a better vision..."Ab Shanghai Door Nahin...Kyunki Dilli Apne Paas Hai"!!

RD: A lotta Chinese films should also be encouraged....Look at the Stanley Tong - Mallika Sherawat - Jackie Chan combination!!!

Dee: So Riteish, are you the partying kinds?

RD: Well I do a lot of "Naach" and "Masti" and I go completely "Out Of Control" and I don't get into any "Jurm" and thats why I can say "Kya Kool Hain Hum"!!

VD: Actually all dance bars are banned in Maharashtra...so no bargirls...so I am encouraging him to do a lot of "Naach"!! But Mumbaikars , with this weather have to say "Kya Hot Hain Hum"!!

Dee: As a parting shot, any song?

VD: Im a true Congress "karyakarta"...so I would just like to sing...

Dekha Tumko Jab Se..

Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara..

Tumse Koi Achcha Hai Na Tumse Koi Pyaara ...

Keh Do Na , Keh Do Na...

"I am Yours Sonia"!!

Contests:

1) How many films will Riteish act in his entire film career?

2) How much is Vilasrao's total property?

Prizes:

Win a visit to the CVM house and hear a seminar from him on "political acting"

RD will open a RD for you in a bank of your choice!!

Till then folks, this is Deeps signing off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home