Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Passing the Tag Chain...:p

Okie I got tagged by Saurabh and have to answer some questions and pass on the tradition of tagging people..:p...so here goes....

1. Total number of films I own on dvd/video : Not much...so I gotta say pretty less.

2. The last film I bought : Hmmm...It was "My Best Friend's Wedding"..actually was a gift for a friend.

3. The last film I watched: On TV: 'Chalte Chalte'....watching it cos I had almost forgotten some scenes..so kinda refreshing my filmi memory..:p

In theater: 'Hitch'....Luvd the movie...very light and the fat guy was amazin!!!

4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:-
-'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge':- My first brush with the dreamy kinda romance and with the funda of "true love exists". And of course, my SRK liking began from this movie!!
-'A Walk In The Clouds':- Keanu was cute..the story was sweet!! A heartfelt love story and I liked the way it was picturised.
-'Haseena Maan Jaayegi/Hera Pheri': I guess anytime I wanna laugh, I end up watching either of these comedies.
-'Nayakan'(Tamil) : I consider this as Kamal Hasan's best performance till date. Everything about this picture was flawless and the performances were brilliant. Its a serious movie but still I must have watched this movie quite a number of times.
- 'Jerry Maguire' : Movie with a concept and also had something to learn from it.

5: Tag five people and have them put this in their journal: Ok I guess after that this is the fun part..:p...ok they wud be....arul,srini,anubhav,shub and hemanshu. Keep the tag chain goin....:p...:D!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

I have been climbing up the "tag" chain trying to figure out the source. But it looks like infinte loop. Dont know how many levels are existing in this.....

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home