Friday, November 26, 2004

Running around.....

Its been one helluva of a week and i have hardly had any time to breathe. I have been running helter-skelter for a lotta thngs. Its actually been destination Mumbai for me and the pace of Mumbai does get on to you in a day or two!!! I also had to attend a wedding but it was one wedding which was worth attendin...;) The crowd was vibrant and lively and the food was simply yummy!!!! I dont think anyone even wants to know how many rounds i would have made to the icecream parlour...;)....not just cos it was tasty but also cos of the crowd hovering around the place...:)
Ill keep blogging off and on...but right now me in a real hurry!! A special mention to both Arul and Saurabh for keepin my blog alive by their innovative comments..:) PLEASE CONTINUE doin tat cos then its fun for me to read to ven i read my blog...:)
Happy birthday Arul..have a blast and enjoy ur day!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calvin said...

oh we'll be around, definitely ;-))

11:43 PM  
Blogger PIV said...

yup... we shud be around :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home