Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tea With Deeps-2!!!









Welcome back to the most happening blog show in town, Tea With Deeps!! Today I have with me the combination of beauty and brains as guests on my show. My first guest on the show today is the erudite FM of India, Mr. P. Chidambaram and my second guest is the beautiful Miss.World, Priyanka Chopra.

Dee: Congratulations on the budget,Mr.FM!! So i guess now u must be relieved??

C: Well, all i can say is proposing a budget was difficult as it was when i was proposing my wife!! The former deals with pleasing the coalition partners while the latter deals with pleasing my life partner.

P: Hmm...that's why i prefer doing diverse kinda roles on screen in my recent flicks. I played the "real" partner in Karam and the "other" partner in Aitraaz!!!

Dee: So Priyanka, what was your most memorable moment?

P: Winning the Miss.World title for sure cos it was really a "dream" come true for me!!

C: Well actually nowadays there are so many beauty pageants happening that they can also start having contests like "Not Miss. World", "Not Mr.World" kinda titles. I am sure Priyanka can be a judge for either of these contests too!!!

Dee: Well FM Sir, what is VAT actually?

C: It is a hidden sales tax. Or to say it in layman terms..."kahaan tax lagaya...dhoondte reh jaoge!!"

P: Shucks...ya thats why i was telling my friends the other day "total VAT lag gayi"!!!

Dee: So is that gonna see an increase in the number of items imported or exported?

C: Yeah sure...a total increase..:D!!

P: Oh thanx for telling me that Mr. FM....So now ill concentrate on signing more item numbers, anyways its on the rise now!!!

Dee: Finally, what do you have to say about your each other's style statement?

P: Hmm...i think the FM's specs kinda look outdated...he should go in for the Preity Zinta kinda specs!!!

C: Well, i think she should try wearing the 9 yards Southie saree!!! Lets c how much added benefit she would be to my son, if he were to like her then!!!

Thank you so much both of you for coming on this show!!

Contest Questions:-

1) What is the power of Mr.FM's specs?

2) What is Priyanka Chopra's height?

Contest Prizes:

Winners will win a chat with PC and PC on the PC..:D!!!(Mebbe teleconferencing too..:p!!!)

Dont forget to tune in next time, same place on the same show!!

3 Comments:

Blogger shub said...

LOL!!!!! :)
answers: PC's specs have no power...he wears them just to look intelligent ;)
PC's height....she wears 10 inch heels i heard...so she must be 4 feet 9 in ;)
:p

9:22 PM  
Blogger Ektz said...

lol lol. I LOVE reading this!!!

Keep it up!!

ps. Mera Number Kab AAyega??!! On the guest list that is :P

11:22 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@Shub: ekdum sahi jawaab..:p!! Oh actually then we coud av a serial PC Jaise Koi Nahin..;)!!!

@Ektz: Thank u..:-)
Tumhara number jaldi aayega..netime u free from ur routine actaully v cud catch up on an interview...:p!!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home