Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Will miss the times....

Times well-spent always remain as pleasant memories for a long time to come. Each phase goes and a new phase comes by and memories just keep accumulating. This struck me more yesterday when Nam came to meet me yesterday. She had got sandwiches which her mom had sent for me from Pune and as usual , Aunty's sandwiches tasted awesome. Well she's leaving her job here this month end and going back to Pune. Anyways shes gonna start a new phase there and I'm really happy for her. Well i didnt feel that i'll miss the times with her after we finished engineering cos she got placed in Mumbai and we almost met every alternate day and spoke almost daily. She, being in Mumbai at this time really helped me a lot.
Her thoughtfulness, her acceptance, her support is what will always remain with me. I can just think of 2 lines at this moment....

Standing by everything
is easy....
Standing by nothing
is tough...

And all I can murmur in return is a feeble "thank you"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home