Sunday, October 29, 2006

How do you pray???

I keep getting so many forwards and I generally don't post them. This forward I found interesting :p It relates how one prays to their zodiac signs, not that I believe in these forwards but for timepass its good!!

ARIES (3/21-4/19):
"Dear God! Give me PATIENCE and I want it NOW!"

TAURUS (4/20-5/20):
"God, please help me accept CHANGE in my life, but NOT YET."

GEMINI (5/21-6/20):
"Yo God. (Or is it Goddess?).Who are you? What are you? Where are You? How many of you ARE there? I can't figure you out!"

CANCER (6/21--7/22):
"Dear Daddy, I know I shouldn't depend on you so much, but you're the only One I can count on while my security blanket is at the cleaners."

LEO (7/23--8/22):
"Hi Pop! I'll bet you're really proud to have me as your kid!"

VIRGO (8/23--9/22):
"Dear God, please make the world a better place, and don't screw it up like you did the last time."

LIBRA (9/23--10/22):
"Dear God, I know I should make decisions for myself. But, on the other hand, what do YOU think?"

SCORPIO (10/23--11/21):
"Dear God, help me forgive my enemies, even if the bastards don't deserve it."

SAGITTARIUS (11/22--12/21):
"Oh almighty, all knowing, all loving, all powerfull, omnipresent, everlasting GOD, if i hve asked u once, i ve asked u a thousand times---- help me stop EXAGGERATING!!!!!!!!!!!"

CAPRICORN (12/22--1/19):
"Dear Father, I was going to pray, but I guess I ought to figure things out for myself. Thanks anyway."

AQUARIUS (1/20--2/18):
"Hi God! Some say you're a man.Some say you're a woman. I say we're ALL God. So, why pray? Let's have a party!"

PISCES (2/19--3/20):
"Heavenly Father, as I prepare to consume this last fifth of Scotch to drown out my pain and sorrow, may my inebriation be for Thy greater Honor and Glory."

5 Comments:

Blogger AakASH!!! said...

Heyy there.

1. I really liked this forward.
2. It makes me wonder why didnt i receive it? I have so many batchmates in IT companies. :D
3. I have posted on firetoashes, and since you ususally ask me when will i, so i am letting you know.
4. Thats it. :-)

10:43 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

hey there!!

I know it was a different forward 4 a change and looks like the It guys have to pull up their socks in terms of fwding mails now...looks like they losing their touch!!!:p

5:22 PM  
Blogger Vinutha and Lingaraj said...

This is too funny.. I had read this long ago..

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...too good...I dunno abt...but Virgos sure are like that! :)

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...the last comment was by me!
~~~~Aindrila
www.aindrilach.wordpress.com

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home