Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Happy Woman's Day...

Happy Woman's Day to each woman out there whos making a mark and holding her own against a lot of things every single day. I have also been reading the Blog-athon and kudos to those people who are taking an initiative. I hope it helps in building an awareness at least for starters.

Success has no address,
No landmark,
No calling card,
But the path is steep,
And some will take the elevator,
But i will take the stairs,
Some will get there faster,
But i will get there stronger,
And adversity will be my
Travelling companion,
Because when i get there,
I can turn to adversity and say,
So long,
And heave the bag of taunts
and insults i gathered
along the way, and scatter them
to the birds,
I will miss them,
But feel lighter,
Yes,
That will be the day,
When i stand at
a large bay window,
And unclench my fist,
For there will be no more
odds to conquer,
Not even the mind,

I like odds, they help me get even

---Source Unknown

Its all about getting even with the wrong person at the right place at the right time. So get going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home