Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Things I Hate - Tag

I have been tagged by Soxy on this one. As there was no particular count mentioned, let me just rant away. Here goes....

1) Artificiality: Here I'm talking about artificial people, who have something in their hearts and they make it something else when they speak. And above that they think the opposite person is a fool not to recognise that. So any form of mask puts me off.

2) Hypocrisy: There's absolutely no dearth of backbiting in this world today and there are certain people who can make that a profession by itself if they want to. I make sure that I have nothing to do with such kinds of people cos they have no conscience left.

3) Wasting food: Eat to your capacity and serve yourselves according to that. If food is free, then eat what you genuinely know you can eat. I can understand if something tastes really bad. But I have noticed that a lot of food is wasted and that irritates me, especially when there are so many people who don't get the basic necessities.

4) Gossiping: The typical "kittie-party" feature. Mind your own business and go ahead. Don't know why some people have concerns for the entire world.

5) People who don't know value for money: Irrespective of whichever social strata one belongs to, one should know value for money. I don't like it when people don't understand their parents' difficulties and demand anything and everything.

6) People who send their parents to old age homes: Here I remember the film Baghbaan. Parents don't bring you up just so that when time comes you leave them waiting in the lurch. They deserve the best. Even if you don't stay with them, at least keep visiting them, serve them cos everyone has to pass through old age.

7) Littering and spitting: I know i really cant hate it too much also , especially when i'm staying in India. But nevertheless, i hate it.

8)Measuring academic performance to overall personality: People who think that marks directly imply that the person is the best person by nature also is bullshit according to me. A person is not made up of only marks, there's a lot more to a person.

I guess that's enough hatred for the day:p In case i remember any more i'll edit this post and add;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home