Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Mobile Sayings....

Speaking on cellphones, especially when one is travelling is a pain most of the times, but sometimes it turns out to be a laughing riot at that moment. There's this friend of mine called Arvind and we generally get time to catch up only when we are travelling. So2-3 days before, our topic somehow diverted toHindi sayings. And he's an absolute duh in em. So i was trying to teach him the meanings of some sayings that i use quite frequently. So since he was travelling, first i landed up explaining the saying word-by-word from Hindi to English and then explaining the real meaning of the statement. So the conversation went like:

D: Meri billi mujhi se Miaow!!
A: Dilli y u going??
D: Gosh , I meant my cat miaow to me:p
A: Oh cat, say like that na then...tell in english so i understand hindi better!!
D: U r useless, kaala akshar bhains barabar!
A: Eh, whats that now..i av never heard this before. what does this mean?
D: U av never heard this b4:o?? How come??
A: I av not..so explain
D: Okie...black words equal buffalo:p!!
A: Achcha, now what does that saying mean??
D: (So i tell the meaning) ulta chor kothwal ko daante!
A: Now y u taking me to police station re??
D: Im like lol....opposite thief shouting at hawaldaar
A: Who made all these sayings????
D: I dunno but y u sounding like a katputhli?? (cos I was so sure he wudnt knw the meaning of the word;) )
A: Bumble bee...y bumble bee??

The conversation was so hilarious. I don't know if I have been able to reproduce the humour in the conversation in the writing, but 1ce u kinda play the conversation back in your head and imagine the situation, its funny:D!!! So keep saying on the mobile:p!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home