Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Magic of Seven.....

Looks like the tag season has again suddenly started doing the rounds. So Srini tagged me with the seven things tag and so here goes....

Seven things I would like to do before I die.....

1. Open a lending library of my own, basically to inculcate reading habit among children.
2. Go to Paris and drink French wine.
3. Watch a cricket match live in a stadium.
4. Meet SRK in person.
5. Write a book.
6. Try parasailing.
7. Make a snowman surrounded by snow all around.


Seven things I can do.....

1. Grasp new languages fast.
2. Draw cartoons well.
3. Convince people easily.
4. Always have a smiling face. (99% of the times)
5. Call a spade a spade.
6. Sing quite well.
7. Watch TV nonstop.

Seven things I cannot do.....

1. Plan my schedules for anything, especially studies.
2. Put on an artificial garb when I actually don't wanna talk to the opposite person.
3. Jump from a moving train or bus jus before it is gonna stop.
4. Go to someone's house who has a pet, unless the pet is chained.
5. Use the T9 dictionary in the cellphone.
6. Ride a horse.
7. Whistle.

Seven things I say the most....

1. Oh flip..
2. Manjhe..
3. Jyaada timtim mat kar...
4. Oh crap...
5. reely...
6. hullo...
7. bas kya...

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex...

1. Smile
2. Brains
3. Awesome voice
4. Smart dressing
5. Good sense of humour
6. Height
7. Patience

Seven celebrity crushes....

1. SRK, of course!!
2. Abhishek Bachchan
3. Stephen Fleming
4. Antonio Banderas
5. Sachin Pilot
6. Tom Cruise
7. Andre Agassi

Phew...so at last all the 7s have ended. So people, feel free to tag yourselves if u want:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home