Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nursery rhymes....

This post was inspired by a chat I was having with one of my friends earlier this morning :) We were talking about nursery rhymes and he apparently didn't happen to remember any. So that made me wonder if I was the only one who weirdly remembers each and every rhyme that I had learnt:p I think "Jack and Jill", "Twinkle Twinkle" and "Humpty Dumpty" are some of the common rhymes. And not surprisingly, I remember it with the actions that our KG teacher taught us.Rhymes kind of bring out the child in us and they always make me feel happy. So here are some of the not-so usual rhymes that I remember....

1) Baa Baa black sheep...
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir...
Three bags full...
One for the master,
And one for the dame...
And one for the little boy..
Who lives down the lane...

2) Johny Johny
yes papa
Eating sugar??
No papa
Telling lies?
No papa
Open your mouth..
Ha ha ha

3) Bits of paper, bits of paper...
Lying on the floor, lying on the floor...
Make the place untidy,
make the place untidy...
Pick em up
Pick em up...

Did any of these ring a bell:p?? So lemme know any of the other not-so-common rhymes that you remember.... would be fun to bring back to life the good old KG days:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home